Explore Singapore in the best possible way and have a unique experience on board. The Star Gemini cruise has so much to offer you, from amazing cuisines to the health center, from the tranquil Jacuzzi experience to the serene experience of reading a book in the library, they have it all. Visit the amazing island of Sentosa, click selfies with Merlion, discover one of the oldest Taoist temples and take home some amazing cruise memories.
Day-1 Arrival in Singapore – Night Safari (optional tour)
- Welcome to Singapore! Upon your arrival at the Singapore Changi International Airport, after a warm welcome you will be taken to your hotel
- Check-in at the hotel and relax for a while. Your rest of the day will be free for leisure activities or you can take an optional tour of Night Safari. There, you will be surprised to find a diverse range of nocturnal animals from 130 species. You will begin your adrenaline pumping adventure safari with a sizzling Thumbuakar tribal performance and then you will proceed for an exciting guided Tram Safari Adventure through 7 geographical regions of the world, from the Himalayan foothills to equatorial Africa. The day will come to an end with creatures of the Night Show – an amazing show of nocturnal animals.
Day-2 Half-day City Tour of Singapore
- After a delectable breakfast at the hotel, get ready for Half-day City Tour of Singapore. Your first stop will be at the Merlion Park. Admire the magnificent views of Marina Bay and click some pictures with the Merlion, the mythical symbol of Singapore. Your next stop will be at the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist – Taoist temples in Singapore. Further, you will be driven past the ethnic China Town with a quick stop at a local Handicraft Centre.
- After an exciting city tour, drive back to your hotel and you will head for the cruise terminal. With attractive facilities and impeccable services, you’ll find yourself completely lost in this unique experience. You can enjoy the lavish al fresco dining or the formal Captain’s Dinner. After that, you will proceed for post-dinner cocktail at Bar Gemini and a karaoke session in the Karaoke Lounge or get set for a high dose of entertainment with some of the best international comedy, dance and music shows at the Galaxy of the Stars.
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner
Day-3 Day at Leisure Aboard
- After a scrumptious breakfast, rest of the day will be free for leisure activities. For ultimate relaxation, treat yourself with Jacuzzi or just pick a book from the library if you enjoy reading. But if you want to indulge in some physical activity, you can sweat it out at the Universe Fitness Center. Alternatively, you can also enjoy live music at the band stand or challenge your friends for a game of shuffle board. You will have myriad of options such as salsa classes, cooking classes, swimming or having a beer at the open deck Jacuzzi! Indulge in gastronomic delights with an amazing choice of dining options or unwind with the warm environment of the bars and lounges.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day-4 Head back to Singapore
- Enjoy an early breakfast and the cruise will dock back to the terminal
- Upon your arrival at Singapore, you will be taken back to your hotel. Check-in and your rest of the day will be free for recreational activities
- Have a pleasant overnight stay at the hotel
- Meals: Breakfast
Day-5 at Leisure – Sentosa Island (optional tour)
- Savor a hearty breakfast at the hotel
- Your rest of the day will be free to relax in your hotel or you can take an optional tour of Sentosa Island, a small island in Singapore, widely known for its exquisite beaches and a number of fun activities. Your tour will include one way cable car ride into the beautiful land of Sentosa Island, adventurous rides – Sky ride and Luge, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. Watch the mystifying and captivating light and sound show of Wings of Time, the perfect ending to an exciting day.
- Have a snug overnight stay at your hotel.
- Meals: Breakfast
Day-6 Departure from Singapore
- It’s time to go home! This will be the last day of your amazing Singapore tour. Have an early breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and you will head towards airport to board your return flight to India.
- Meals: Breakfast