Thank you for giving us the opportunity to let us plan your holidays. Over the years, not only have we changed the way people travel but in a relatively short period of time, have grown to become India’s largest online travel company. This growth stems from the belief instilled in all of us. You, the customer, come first !With this promise from all of us to make your holiday an unparalleled experience, we hope you enjoy your Holiday as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you. Please find the package details as required by you below:
Andaman Package 4N/5D
Total cost of the land package with Per person cost on twin sharing basis is 24,725/- inclusive all taxes and charges.
Breakfast & Dinner
Havelock Island Beach Resort
Breakfast & Dinner
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS :
* Accommodation With Complementary 05 Breakfast & Dinner.
* Airport Pick Up And Drop
* All Sightseeing Transfers By AC Vehicle In Port Blair, Havelock
* Havelock Island To And Fro By Cruise @ Premium Class Seats
* All Entry And Monument Charges Were Ever Applicable In The Itinerary
* Travel Assistance On All The Touring Days By Our Local Travel
* Expert Guide Service At All The Historic And Monumental Sites As
Mentioned In The Itinerary Ross Island & Cellular Jail.
* Service Tax. (Service Tax Component Is Subject To Change As Per The
Govt Regulation, And Will Be Charged On Prevailing Rate Basis)
* Inclusive all taxes and charges
* The Airfare.
* Transfers Which Is Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
* Water Based Activity (Like Snorkeling / Scuba Diving / Underwater
* Cost Of Auxiliary Services In The Hotel Other Than The Room Charges.
* Any Type Of Personal Expenses.
03/DEC DAY 1 -You Arrive To Port Blair, Our Escorts In The Airport Pick Receive You There And Then After A Short Introduction Will Take You To Your First Booked Hotel, After Check-In And Once You Are Done With You Lunch & Refreshment, We Will Take A Tour To The HISTORIC CELLULAR JAIL Which Will Be Followed By The Light And Sound Show. ( The History & Migration To These Archipelago Revolves Around This Monumental Architecture , Once You Finish Taking The Tour Just After A Gap Of Half An Hour , You Will Witness The LIGHT & SOUND SHOW , Like Any Other Light & Sound It’s A Narration Of The Story Of The Jail Through Light & Sound ) Day End Here Back To The Hotel.
04/DEC DAY 2 – Morning We Will SET OUT ON A SEA SAFARI, We Will Reach The Water Sports Complex From Here We Will Take A Luxury Motor Sail Yacht Air Conditioned AND EXPLORE The Famous Islands Of NORTH BAY CORAL ISLAND & THE HISTORIC ROSS ISLAND, Experience The Fun Of Cruising And Feel The Joy Of Sailing Through Small Big Island And DISCOVER THE BLUE OCEAN AND WITH THE ON BOARD CREW AND ACTIVITY EXPERTS WHO WILL THERE TO ASSIST YOU. Upon Arrival Back To The Port Our Escorts Will Arrange Necessary Transfers Back To The Respective Hotel.
05/DEC DAY 3 -We Start The Day A Bit Early Today As We Need To EMBARK FOR HAVELOCK ISLAND , All The Cruise Departs In Between 0630 To 0830 Hours We Need To Report At Least 45 Min Earlier To Finish The Screening And Embarkation Procedure Hence Taking A Packed Breakfast Is The Only Convenient Way . Once We Board The Cruise It Will Take 1 And ½ Hours To Reach Havelock Island, Our Local Representative Will Receive You At The Arrival Area And Assist You With You Transfer To The Hotel And Then After Post Lunch Will Take You To RADHA NAGAR BEACH .One Of The Most Beautiful And Famous Beach In The Island, Experience The Ocean And The Amazing Sun Set Before Returning Back To The Resort.
06/DEC DAY 4 – Morning As Per The Scheduled Check-Out We Will Check Out The Resort, And Take A Morning Cruise Back To Port Blair, Our Local Representatives Will Assist You With Respective Hotel Transfers , And Evening We Will Spend Some Time For Shopping.
Point To Note While Travelling To Havelock Island
1. Both The Ports In Port Blair And Havelock Does Not Have Potter Hence It’s Better To Carry Minimum Leaving The Rest In The Respective Hotel Clock Room In Port Blair.
2. Room Booking In Each Destination Is As Per The Check-In/Out Times. Hence Any Delay In Arrival And Departure In Each Destination Does Not Guaranty Room Occupation & Additional Sightseeing Trips.
3. Arrival & Departure To Destinations Are As Per The Availability Of Tickets In The Cruise While Conforming The Package Hence We Might Change The Present Program Or Shuffle To Adjust Those Timings.
4. The Numbers Of Vehicles In The Islands Are Less Compared To Number Of Tourist Hence Request Your Cooperation In Case Of Delay And Report To The Concerned Person.
07/DEC DAY 5 -Morning Drop You To The Airport.
POINTS FOR CONSIDERATION
* All The Historical Sites & Museums Remains Closed On National Holidays, And Some Time Few Sightseeing Remains naccessible During The Extreme Weather Conditions Such Sightseeing Trip Will Either Be Reshuffled And Accommodated Some Were Else If Not Will Be Cancelled Without Any Refund.
* Hotels Mentioned In The Itinerary Are For The Purpose Of Packaging And We Are Not Holding Any Rooms For This. Provision Of Hotels Rooms Will Be As Per The Current Availability.
* In The Above Mentioned Hotels And Rooms Are Not Available, Either We Will Provide An Alternative Hotel At The Same Cost Or We Will Suggest Alternatives With Difference Of Pricing.
* Vehicles Provided For The Tour Are Not On Disposal Basis, And Are Meant For Sightseeing Transfers Only.
* Please Note The Quotation Given Above Is With Respect To The Inquiry Send, And Does Not Guarantee Any Of The Service Or Hotel Rooms.
* While Conforming In Case Any Changes In Any Of The Component Like The Hotel, Hotel Room, Class Of Travel In Cruise, Changes In Sightseeing Spots The Price Is Subjected To Change.
* While Interacting Please Do Not Ever Change The Subject Line Of The Mail And Keep The Same Mail In The Loop, This Will Avoid Future
Confrontation If Any.
* Please Check The Inclusion/ Exclusion, Pricing & Itinerary Thoroughly Before Conforming To Guest, If You Have Any Confusion Kindly Do Let Us Know.
ADVANCE BOOKING FEE(FOR LAND PACKAGE)
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
IMPORTANT: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this
regard from the person who made the booking. The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY PLAN:
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.