Thank you for giving us the opportunity to let us plan your holidays. Over the years, not only have we changed the way people travel but in a relatively short period of time, have grown to become India’s largest online travel company. This growth stems from the belief instilled in all of us. You, the customer, come first !With this promise from all of us to make your holiday an unparalleled experience, we hope you enjoy your Holiday as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you. Please find the package details as required by you below:
Amazing Kerala Package 4N/5D
Breakfast & Dinner
Breakfast & Dinner
Transport Details: AC DESIRE
_TOTAL COST OF THE LAND PACKAGE INCLUDING ALL TAXES AND CHARGES FOR PER
PERSON IS INR 15525/-_
04 Night Hotel Accommodation & on Twin/Triple sharing basis
All meal Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner are included in the houseboat only
All Transfer & Sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Desire/Etios
All toll taxes , Parking Charges , Driver Allowances
All hotel taxes
DAY1 COCHIN TO MUNNAR 130 KM, 3 HRS & 40 MINS 92 KM / 3 HOURS
Arrive in Cochin Airport/Railwaystation, proceed to Munnar. It is adorned with verdant tea gardens and rolling hills that attract tourist
from all over the nation. Upon arrival, check into the resort and later in the evening visit Tea Museum. Learn about the various stages of extracting tea from its raw form to final form. Later, you can spend some one-on-one time with Mother Nature here. An overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel in Munnar.
After breakfast, explore Munnar more and proceed to the Eravikulam National Park, where you can spot the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Later, proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY3 MUNNAR to THEKKADY 92 KM / 3 HOURS
Enjoy a tasty breakfast in the morning and head out to Thekkady. Once you reach, check in at the resort and relax. Later, proceed for a spice plantation tour and explore the variety of spices grown in Kerala. You may also buy some of them. Later enjoy a boat ride on the Periyar Lake, where you also get a chance to spot wild animals and a myriad of birds. The place is known for its exotic wildlife and views of sunset, which one should not miss. Return to the hotel later for an overnight stay.
DAY4 THEKKADY TO ALLEPPEY 138 KM / 3 HOURS 40 MINS
Enjoy an Indian or Continental breakfast and check out from the hotel to set out for an enchanting, overnight backwater cruise at Alleppey in a traditional houseboat. The cruise on the houseboat starts with a delectable lunch prepared by the on-board chefs. Take a view of local natives, their rustic homes and lifestyle, paddy fields, coconut groves, ancient temples and Chinese fishing nets. Spend an exotic night in the houseboat.
DAY5 ALLEPPEY TO COCHIN 83 KM / 2 HOURS 10 MINS
Checkout and proceed to the Cochin Airport/RailwayStation to board the flight for your onward journey. TOUR ENDS.
ADVANCE BOOKING FEE
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
IMPORTANT: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this
regard from the person who made the booking. The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY PLAN:
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or
accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.