Thank you for giving us the opportunity to let us plan your holidays. Over the years, not only have we changed the way people travel but in a relatively short period of time, have grown to become India’s largest online travel company. This growth stems from the belief instilled in all of us. You, the customer, come first !With this promise from all of us to make your holiday an unparalleled experience, we hope you enjoy your Holiday as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you. Please find the package details as required by you below:
Manali Package 5N/6D-2N in Volvo from Delhi
_TOTAL PAYABLE AMOUNT INCLUDING ALL TAXES AND CHARGES FOR PER PERSON IS
Breakfast & Dinner
· Delhi-Manali-Delhi by Volvo coach (2*2) , AC, Video Coach
· 03 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Room
· Pick up & Drop From Volvo Bus stand to hotel
· Welcome drink on arrival
· 03 Day- Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
· Complimentary Van Vihar Tickets.
· One Half day Local Sightseeing by Individual Car
· One Full day sightseeing of Rotang / Snow Point by Sharing
· One Full day sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by Sharing Car
· All Taxes Include
· No Any Hidden Cost.
Air / Train fare
Expenses of personal nature
Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes
DAY 01: DELHI – MANALI (580 KM 12-14 HRS)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to Minto Road, Gandhi Market, ( on your own) at 5:00 PM .At sharp 5:30 Depart
from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like
skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 – 8 AM.
DAY 02: MANALI ARRIVAL (LOCAL SIGHTSEEING)
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. After enjoying exciting tour of Manali city return back by afternoon and enjoy at your free will (reserved for leisure). Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
DAY 03: MANALI (FULL DAY TRIP TO ROHTANG PASS/ SNOW POINT)
(Snow Point /Solang valley incase Rohtang is closed)
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surroundings, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Please Note: Since the National Green Tribunal is allowing only limited vehicle to Rohtang pass per day. Rohtang pass will on subject to
availability of permit from the SDM Office Manali on the spot with additional cost. Extra Charge
DAY 04: MANALI (FULL DAY TRIP TO KULLU( 45KMS) MANIKARAN ( 80KMS )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters ,Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the Kasol valley, Rafting in the Beas River, Angora Farm, Vaishno devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali.Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
DAY 05: MANALI – DELHI DEPARTURE
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at
leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
DAY 06: ARRIVAL AT DELHI – TOUR ENDS
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located
amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime.
ADVANCE BOOKING FEE(FOR LAND PACKAGE)
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package
IMPORTANT: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve theright to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY PLAN:
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.